Coriander seed is one of the oldest spice in the world. It’s a medicine or hand medicine , spice or regular drink that every one take despite their age range. Coriander contains unique citrus yet nutty flavor making it a popular spice in the South Asian Counties. Since 2500 BC ancient people has been stated to use this medicine. Currently coriander is popular all over the world. According to researches, it was found that coriander help to improve the body immune system to give safeguard against diseases and infections. Specially during this pandemic Covid-19 period most of Asians are used to drink Coriander seeds mix with Ginger , Venivel and Garlic to improve body immune system.
Following are the key benefits of drinking Coriander drink.
- Help to improve the Antioxidant of the body : coriander offers several antioxidant which can prevent cellular damage by free radicals.
- Increase the efficiency of urinary system.
- Coriander has anti-inflammatory properties to give safeguards against diseases and infections.
- It help to prevent from cancers.
- Improving numerous organ functions.
- Good for the heart in terms of controlling blood sugar level, blood pressure and cholesterol : Due to the high effectiveness of coriander drink for reduce blood sugar. You may have to use this medicine with caution if you already having medicine for diabetes or having low blood sugar. Because it help to flush excess sodium and water.
- Good for brain functions by improving the memory and nervous system.
- Well effective medicine for gastric.
- Help to reduce your weight.
- Coriander seeds are rich in vitamin K, C, B with antioxidants and other minerals which are all beneficial skin and hair health.
Hope now you know the story behind the valuable herbal medicine found by our ancients.
If you feel this is benefit to you and others please share and let them know.